About the job
In the IT Services area, TCS implements the best in class solutions in the Business 4.0 era to enable strong digital foundations for our customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages.
Lead Backend Developer
About what you would be doing:
- Participate in every phase of the digital solution lifecycle: actively contributing to the development at every step; grasping the real problem, designing technically the most relevant solution.
- Strongly collaborate with digital colleagues (software, embedded software, math, product owners) and colleagues of Laborelec (mostly engineers and technicians) in a fast-paced, agile environment, as a team, committed to delivering maximum business value to the end customer.
- IT skills (in details with required levels):
- ¾ Excel in programming: importance of code quality; correctness of algorithms and code; code clarity & comments; code reusability; unit testing; correct use of design patterns.
- ¾ An expert in a programming language (preference for Python or Java under Linux), including the understanding of the behind-the-scene operations performed by the language. Expertise in the following technologies is a plus: Gitlab, Vagrant, Conda, Ansible, Kubernetes, Kafka, Redis, AWS cloud, MongoDB, InfluxDB, Elastic search, Nginx, Flask, swagger, pytest, oAuth2, SSO, NewRelic, Fluentd, …
At TCS you will discover:
- Continuous learning and development,
- Professionally outstandingly strong client team,
- Chance to improve professional communication, in handling multi-technology and multi-tasking environment
- A colorful and dynamic work environment with a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- An open culture that improves the quality of life
- Learning and sharing that helps you to progress both professionally and personally