About the job
Lead Front End Developer
About what you would be doing:
Participate in every phase of the digital solution lifecycle: actively contributing to the development at every step; grasping the real problem, designing technically the most relevant solution.
Strongly collaborate with digital colleagues (software, embedded software, math, product owners) and colleagues of Laborelec (mostly engineers and technicians) in a fast-paced, agile environment, as a team, committed to delivering maximum business value to the end customer.
- Degrees: Master degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- IT skills (in details with required levels):
- ¾ Excel in programming: importance of code quality; correctness of algorithms and code; code clarity & comments; code reusability; unit testing; correct use of design patterns.
- ¾ An expert in a programming language (preference for Python or Java under Linux), including the understanding of the behind-the-scene operations performed by the language. Expertise in the following technologies is a plus: Gitlab, Vagrant, Conda, Ansible, Kubernetes, Kafka, Redis, AWS cloud, MongoDB, InfluxDB, Elastic search, Nginx, Flask, swagger, pytest, oAuth2, SSO, NewRelic, Fluentd, …
At TCS you will discover:
- Continuous learning and development,
- Professionally outstandingly strong client team,
- Chance to improve professional communication, in handling multi-technology and multi-tasking environment
- A colorful and dynamic work environment with a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- An open culture that improves the quality of life
- Learning and sharing that helps you to progress both professionally and personally