Lead Test Engineer
As a Lead test Engineer, you will be the key person in creating test environment and methods for our innovative client, your main responsibilities will be:
- Working out methodology and practice for testing no-code platform solutions
- Working with the Project team to determine test cases and parameters.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
- Defining and developing automated test cases by using test automatization tools
- Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests using the new
- testing procedures.
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures.
- Writing up the final QA and test procedures for the quality technicians.
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards.
- Preparing test reports for management.
Our client is a Swiss InsurTech company that offers their client a no-code platform for covering end-to-end business processes in the insurance, real estate and financial sector. They are expanding their solution delivery team in Budapest with Lead Test Engineer colleague.
- University degree or college of higher education in IT
- 3+ years of work experience in Test Engineer role
- Familiarity with testing tools including Apache, JMeter,
- SpiraTest and Jira
- Have practical experience with test automatization primarily with Selenium
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- High-level technical writing skills.
- Operating experience with Apache HTTPD, Tomcat, MySQL, NoSQL databases, Elasticsearch
- Competitive salary
- Home Office option
- Multinational environment
- AYCM SportPass
- Flexible Working Hours
- Dynamically developing office and team