Our partner deals with the utilization and operation of real estate in Budapest. Due to growth, our partner currently looking for applicants from the retail sector to join the position of Leasing Manager who would like to join and face the day-to-day challenges in this field.
- Leasing Manager will act as a facilitator for all leasing related activities from inception to close including showings, negotiations, documentation, coordination and administration for the various aspects of the leasing process.
- Develop leasing plans to identify new clients and strategies to create the optimal tenant mix
- Negotiate with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan.
- Ensure proper tenant mix in the property in line with business strategy and market demand and to achieve desired company business objectives.
- Manages day-to-day operations of leasing and ensure maximum optimization of resources
- Set up objectives and targets and monitor regularly to ensure all objectives are achieved
- Lease vacant space according to leasing plan / schedule in accordance with the relevant time frames set out therein and according to defined retailer mix and target
- Manages all leasing activities including attracting new tenants, vetting prospective clients, rental negotiations and the development of attractive leasing packages
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in retail leasing (preferably shopping centers)
- Strong business acumen, negotiations and sales skills
- Strong leasing specific financial expertise
- Experience in dealing with new-to-market retailers
- Good understanding of tenant mix and zoning
- Good command of English
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation & bonus
- Laptop and cell phone
- Hybrid working model
- Dynamic working environment