Our client is one of the world leading companies in the field of aeronautics who delivers a superior service to their customers.
If you’re passionate about travel and aviation, you look to oversees the legal aspects of the business then this role is for you.
Our international partner is looking for an Legal professional who is willing to take the next steps in their career.
Legal Manager - Fleet
- Law degree with completed Bar exams
- 5 years post-qualification experience, of which at least 2 years at a reputable international law firm
- Familiarity with fleet or asset financing transactions
- Fluent professional English both written and spoken
- Excellent legal drafting and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize and structure work independently
- Excellent execution and coordinating skills
- Pro-active and pragmatic attitude
- Ability to travel
In your role as the company’s dedicated fleet transaction counsel, you will be responsible for the company’s fleet acquisition, financing and leasing matters.
Responsibilities / Main tasks
- Managing all legal aspects of Wizz Air’s fleet transactions (including acquisitions, leases, financings, deliveries, re-deliveries and novations).
- Reviewing and negotiation of contracts of varying complexity with aircraft lessors, manufacturers and suppliers.
- Managing specialized external counsel.
- Act as the main point of contact for the Wizz Air Fleet team.