Do you have at least 3 years experience in the banking sector in regulatory or risk reporting/auditing roles?
Would you like to take part in the challenges of a growing organisation?
For our client, one of the world's leading multinational banks, we are looking for a Liquidity Reporting Senior Analyst.
Liquidity Reporting Senior Analyst
- Create and analyze various reports that detail important aspects of the bank’s financials and risk profiles for the central banks, other regulators and supervisory bodies
- Act as a trusted advisor for CFOs, Country Controllers, Treasurers in the region, providing guidance, best practices and support on audits or regulatory inquiries
- Participation in efficiency and innovation projects on ad hoc basis by reviewing and developing current processes using advanced digitalization tools
- Establishing and implementing standard control framework across supported countries
- Preparation of regulatory liquidity reports such as LCR, ALMM, PRA110, NSFR and AE.
- 3-5 years of work experience in financial, regulatory or risk reporting / auditing roles
- University/College degree in finance/accounting
- Basel 3 highly advantageous
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of VBA, Python, SQL is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good understanding of Accounting & Finance principles and Financial Markets and Products/Regulatory Reporting requirements
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Knowledge about derivatives and repo market
- Long-term career opportunities across geographies, business lines
- Competitive salary package
- New office building
- Home office is supported
- Obtain and enhance knowledge regarding specific regulatory rules in different EMEA countries
- Developing technical skills through process improvement and automation
- Enhance knowledge about banking products and their accounting rules
- Opportunities to gain a thorough understanding of financial statements, regulatory and management reports