Deutsche Telekom IT Solultion is searching a new colleague for our Mainframe DBDC team to manage the corporate mainframe CICS and MQ environment. The candidate’s responsibilities will include both CICS and MQ software support duties, execution of projects to implement and upgrade software, and cover on-call support within a team.
- Installation, testing, implementation, tuning of CICS and MQ based products.
- Participate as a team member in projects that require changes or upgrades to mainframe CICS and MQ products.
- Assists in specifying new systems software configurations, as required, for installed and proposed systems.
- Participate in on-call support for the technical area
- Assures the highest levels of stability, integrity, reliability, security, and availability of the software under his/her responsibility, consistent with the resources available and the established change control policies and prescribed procedures.
- Handle and mitigate issues with software under his/her responsibility.
- Conduct thorough testing and follow defined change control processes.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and attention to detail during daily operations
If you have…
- 2-5 years of experience supporting mainframe CICS and MQ applications,
- 2-5 years experience installing, configuring, and implementing mainframe CICS and MQ
- Mainframe CICS and MQ operations and internals
- Team player
- Experience using automated unit testing and writing test code
- High level of initiative and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Intermediate level of english in written and verbal form
- Experience implementing and supporting CICSPlex SM, CICS Web Services and Java in CICS.
- Experience using, implementing and supporting CICS Transaction Gateway, Abend-AID
- German language skill is an advantage