We are more than just one of the largest energy companies in the world. ExxonMobil is a place where we believe people should think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. Diversity drives innovation and we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background. The safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, we are committed to addressing the dual challenge facing society today: to meet the world’s growing demand for energy while reducing environmental impacts, including the risk of climate change.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004, and our diverse and multinational workforce of over 2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment, and provide exciting long term career opportunities for our employees – with a commitment to professional development, personal growth and career progression. Come and pursue a career in Fuels & Lubricants (F&L) department. As a…
Marine Logistics Coordinator EMEA
The Marine Logistics Coordinator EMEA is responsible for regional bunker deliveries to customers using ExxonMobil chartered vessels. She / he coordinates various aspects of marine operations to and from a wide variety of locations, and is the primary point of contact for all operations (i.e. terminal, barge operator, agents), Sales and Customers. Responsible for oversight of the marine fuels supply chain including inventory management, minimizing voyage delays and identifying optimization opportunities.
THE ROLE WILL YOU PLAY IN OUR TEAM
- Manage terminal inventories, develop lifting plan, interface with 3rd parties to execute.
- Co-ordinate shipping requirements with Freight Traders and Commercial Sales. Interface with Marine Quality Assurance to ensure safe operations, consistent with corporate policies, industry standards and government regulations.
- Work with storage locations to ensure timely supply of marine fuels in order to meet customer delivery requirements, considering optimizations e.g. date swaps, combining cargoes.
- Arrange and optimize supply, delivery of bunkers for vessels to maximize utilization.
- Coordinates surveyor nomination for Quality testing and Quantity measurement as applicable. When required, collaborates with Refinery and third party for resolution of issues.
- Communicates supply disruptions and unplanned events to Refineries, Terminals, Commercial Sales and Optimization as needed, assesses and implements mitigating steps (i.e. product downgrades, alternative loading locations, alternative vessel).
- Interfaces with key logistics partners to ensure effective operations.
- Effectively supports the external relationship with customers for timely delivery arrangement.
- Provide support to ensure freight and other voyage related charges are processed and paid in a timely manner.
- Provides input on supply and logistical capabilities/limitations in light of potential new sales and in support of the development of long range supply and distribution strategies.
- Identify and understand logistics constraints and shares them with LOBD for evaluation of alternatives as needed.
- Monitor data in backbone transactional systems to ensure up-to-date and request follow-up as needed.
- Support freight trader with stewardship of key logistics partners’ performance.
- After hours standby as per on call schedule.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- College or university graduate or equivalent experience in a bulk liquid marine scheduling, logistics, or marine vessel operations. Maritime degree or marine sailing / seagoing experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of logistics & operations for crude oil, oil products, chemicals, lubes and petroleum specialties.
- Excellent organization and time management skills; able to handle stress and high workload, multi-task and make decisions in a dynamic operational environment under time pressure and changing priorities.
- Knowledge of marine dispatch process, understanding of ship operations and shipping terminology is a plus.
- Knowledge of transaction accounting and commercial contracts is desirable.
- Full professional proficiency in English. Basic knowledge of French, Italian or Dutch is an advantage.
- Strong controls and safety awareness and mindset.
- Good analytical skills, and high attention to details.
- Good interpersonal skills, effective in working and collaboration with others.
- Computer literate, able to work with multiple platforms.
What awaits you
- Attractive salary & benefits package
- Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world
- Variety of benefits supporting your health & wellbeing (e.g. life insurance, private health insurance contribution, private pension fund contribution)
- Flexible working hours and home-office opportunity
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for parents & wellness elements (e.g. refreshments, ergo stretch breaks)
- Inspiring and diverse working teams
- Interesting, stimulating work environment in an international atmosphere
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings
Curious about this opportunity? Apply and we would love to tell you more!
STAY CONNECTED WITH US
Learn more at our website
Like us on Facebook