IEC 63000 – RoHS – Environmental engineering – EHS - HSE
Your new company
Our international partner has been offering innovative solutions in more business areas including electronics and automotive industry. They are establishing their new business center in Budapest region, in connection which needs a several new colleagues,
Your tasks in your new role
- Status analysis regarding prerequisites with respect to material laws, norms, guidelines and customer requests
- Establishment of a standard register
- Creation of a technical specification / house standard for material compliance
- Implementation of a material compliance process workshop to implement the specifications throughout the company in different locations
- Creation and maintenance of a risk assessment system to support the development process and to define the scope of analysis of articles, for which have no material compliance information.
- Analysis of articles for securing risk parts
- Review and implementation of IEC 63000
What do you need to succeed?
- Degree in technical area (engineering/material/environmental sciences)
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in production area, possibly with focus and knowledge on materials and processes
- Knowledge and general understanding of legal documents
- English knowledge in spoken and written
- Independent and structured way of working
- Flexibility to travel up to 20%
What can you expect from our partner?
We can offer a challenging job in a global group of companies. You can expect a workplace with flat hierarchies and independent & responsible work. We work with short decision-making processes and performance-based conditions as well.