Hardware Engineer position is open at our prestigious, world-wide known multinational partner company in Budapest. The position gives a unique opportunity for technology and sport enthusiasts because this exciting new project is in connection with the Video Assistant Referee technology and other sport-related technical systems.
The company provides a professional working environment for specialist and fresh graduates as well and they can offer the chance to develop and build up a career.
As a Hardware Engineer your main task are:
General Engineering Duties:
- To perform project delivery engineering tasks.
- To perform support and maintenance tasks.
- Performing allocated Research and Development work.
- Responsible for identifying operational hardware failure trends with equipment. Investigating them and proposing alternative solutions, configurations & working practices.
- Responsible for working with the business to ensure that all of the department’s equipment is being used and maintained appropriately.
- A strong technical grounding, ideally with a degree in electrical/mechanical or technology engineering course or relevant equivalent experience;
- Proactive attitude and ability to work on your own initiative;
- Time management skills and ability to work in a high pressure;
- Willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas
- Ideally, an interest in sport and/or sport analysis;
- Driving license required (B category);
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary package,
- Energetic work environment,
- Opportunity to work all across in Europe
If you fancy this position, do not hesitate to apply! Simply upload your English CV! Please keep in mind that only selected candidates are contacted.