Are you an ambitious and detailed-oriented individual seeking to develop your professional career in the field of finance? Are you eager to join a multinational company where you have the chance to achieve results as part of an international team? Are you fluent in Hebrew / German/ Italian / Dutch / Polish language? If the answer is yes, then apply!
Multilingual Junior Financial Analyst
- Maintaining the Client database as per the points listed in the introduction.
- Making sure that information captured during previous processes is correct and making timely adjustments as per business needs.
- Prioritizing the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivering additional ad-hoc tasks as per Client or management’s requirement.
- Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal setting process according to our client's Performance Management System.
- Ensure, that the activities performed are accurately tracked with the related tools provided.
- Degree or experience in Finance/Economics or related
- Business fluency in Hebrew / German/ Italian / Dutch / Polish language
- Your English knowledge is up to business standards
- A career path that will allow you to become a Subject Matter Expert
- The opportunity to work on different Finance and Accounting (F&A) management processes across different industries
- Get trained on various competencies and skills
- A great diversity of cultures
- Language courses and training
- On-site relax & gym room
- Volunteering, sport and employee events