We are looking for a Network Analyst for one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Their large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
The Network Infrastructure team in Budapest is responsible for maintaining and developing the entire Europe, Middle East and Africa network of the company.
As part of Network Solutions organization, the Network Analyst role is to:
- provide Network Design and Project implementation consistent with WAN/LAN/Voice/Wireless practices, manage technical support for data and voice services globally
- be primary contact for vendor in support of operational problems
- develop and maintain Technical Support process and deliverables
- perform Quality Assurance activities for Engineering designs which includes identifying and submitting network design issues to Engineering
-General network knowledge - data and voice (Cisco/Juniper routing, switching, WAN/LAN protocols)
- Experience with LAN and WAN network equipment and environments, analysis, routing, and switching
- Fluency in English
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Training and development opportunities in a global organization
- Be part of an international team
- Possibility to work with new technologies