We are more than just one of the largest energy companies. ExxonMobil is the start of what could be an incredible journey. It’s the place where people think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and shape the future of energy. We strongly believe that diversity drives innovation so our inclusive workplaces help everyone thrive, regardless of their background. Safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. Our skills and competencies are built through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With the use of cutting edge technology ExxonMobil holds an industry leading inventory of resources to help meet our societies growing energy demands.
What will your role be in the team
You, as part of our team will engineer and implement infrastructure solutions and keep pushing the envelope when it comes to reliability, speed and security using industry standard solutions and manufacturers.
- You will provide L3/break fix support for Operations, including developing and implementing non-standard solutions for production problems
- You will develop and perform implementation activities for all service and customer projects (based on Engineering deliverables)
- You will perform Quality Assurance activities for Engineering designs which includes identifying and submitting network design issues to Engineering
- You will utilize industry standard solutions and manufacturers with the possibility of continuous training to obtaining the latest certificates needed for your job
- You will be the primary contact for vendors in support of operational problems.
- You will develop and maintain Technical Support process and deliverables and hand-over of technology and service to operations
- You will develop and maintain Network Service Support Models and workflow automation
- You will assist with both development and maintenance
What are we looking for
- IT, Engineer or equivalent degree
- Strong IT technical foundation and aptitude for fast learning
- Interest in different network technologies like Cisco Routing and Switching, Network Security, Network Automation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Desire to work in a fast paced and constantly evolving agile environment
- Passion for continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- Open for occasional on-call or after-hours support
What awaits you
- Attractive salary & benefits package
- Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world
- Variety of benefits supporting your health & wellbeing (e.g. life insurance, private health insurance contribution, private pension fund contribution)
- Flexible working hours and home-office opportunity
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for parents & wellness elements (e.g. refreshments, ergo stretch breaks)
- Inspiring and diverse working teams
- Interesting, stimulating work environment in an international atmosphere
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings
Curious about this opportunity? Apply and we would love to tell you more!
STAY CONNECTED WITH US
Learn more at our website
Like us on Facebook