Our client - being a key player of the telecommunications industry- is expanding its Network Security Design team. Senior Network Security Professionals are highly welcome, on the other hand they are also looking for junior candidates who have general network knowledge and are motivated to further develop in network security.
Network Security Design Specialist
- Demonstrate entry to higher level knowledge of network security designs. Ensure the designs are fulfill the customer's expectations and align with the current security principals.
- Work with the Customers to better understand the requirements for the planned implementations. Displays excellent Customer facing skills, as working directly with external partners.
- Work on multiple projects and with various teams including implementation, project management and operation, to delivery the daily tasks on time and with minimal impact to the Customers business.
- The engineer will be expected to gain knowledge and experience in other network security technologies. Maintain a very good understanding of key products Keep relevant certifications up to date, attending product and technology seminars and briefings.
- Be familiar with the most up to date security technologies and best practices.
- Produce the LLD/HLD documents are one of the key responsibilities
- Knowledge for any network or security related technologies
- Experience designing and deploying network and security services is an advantage
- Experience with either or any of the following: F5,Cisco, Check Point, Palo Alto, Juniper Firewalls, Zscaler is an advantage
- Any Security related certifications (Cisco CCNP/CCSP/CCIE, Checkpoint CCSE/CCSM) is an advantage
- Opportunity to work on challenging international projects
- Great compensation package
- Home office
- Professional development
- Work-life balance