Our multinational client operating in more than 20 countries with headquarters in the US is looking for an Order To Cash Director leading the Accounts Receivable, Collection, Billing and Order management teams.
Order To Cash Director
- Roles and responsibilities of the OTC Director:
- Maintain and grow revenue of existing clients / programmes
- Lead Accounts Receivable, Collection, Billing, Order management teams including 90 employees
- Make profitable of the existing programmes, including revenue, margins, billing performance, seat utilization and programme turnover
- Meet service commitments through data collection, root cause analysis and action planning
- Plan, organize and define roles for teams to ensure that expectations of customer of the SSC are met or exceeded
- Define, implement and improve performance metrics (for process, customer, employee and financial value profiles).
- Negotiate and manage client commitments and expectations.
- Translate company strategies into organizational initiatives / activities.
- Responsible for mentoring, coordinating, planning and providing direction for work group(s) in accordance with the organisation’s policies and applicable legal requirements.
- University or college degree in finance
- At least 10 years relevant work experience, of which 5 years gained at an SSC
- People management experience of at least 5 years is required
- Strong ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration
- Experience with ERP Systems
- CPA / MBA / ACCA preferred
- Challenging, dynamic work environment
- Young team and cooperative atmosphere
- International development opportunities
- Office is located in a state-of-the-art building, easily accessible.