- Ensure the setup and hosting of a homogeneous, efficient and global steering of the global 1st Level operations for T-Systems TC business, in order to provide the expected quality standards.
- Operationalize the 1st level(s) for different standard operation models, based on various TC products and offerings.
- Support TC Product Management by implementing new products in 1st level operations according to our standards and best practices
- Safeguard and improve service quality and customer satisfaction based on standards and best-practice sharing in close collaboration with 1st level operation
- Balance the options "make or buy" of 1st level, according to strategic and operative needs.
- Be responsible for the 1st level specific KPI-definition, KPI-target setting/alignment and KPI tracking, including management of deviations.
- Collaborate closely with the TC Unit Process Managers, especially Incident-, Event- and Configuration Management, to ensure process compliance in the 1st levels, conduct measures to mitigate the deviations.
- Contribute substantially to the enhancement of the charging model, to benchmark the efficiency and quality of 1st levels, as well as the maturity of service offerings.
- Act as an internal SPoC for all comprehensive 1st level topics.
- Support central projects (e.g. innovation, automation).
- Ensure best practice transfer between TC 1st levels globally, to increase efficiency.
- Offer presales support by ensuring compliance with standards.
- Drive/steer the efficiency initiatives, to increase competitiveness
If you have…
- Advanced German (B2-C1) AND intermediate (B1-B2) English language skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in 1st level and 2nd level operations
- Experience in telecommunication and management of services
- Ideal personality traits:
- Quick adaptation to changes
- Strategical thinking
- High level of endurance