You will make a difference by:
- Building a Credit Collections strategy and ensure goals are achieved on European based portfolio
- Analysing collection performance
- Reviewing customer credit risk
- Providing accurate weekly cash forecasts, mitigation risk plans
- Work closely with sales, credit and finance teams
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluent English and French language knowledge is a must
- At least 1 year of experience in Credit or Collection / AR role
- Strong understanding of the Order To Cash process
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
What you'll get in return
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Health, wellness, safety and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- Language courses and trainings
- Long term career development and a supportive leadership
What you need to do If you are interested in this role, click on the „Jelentkezem” button. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Refer a friend – if feels good to recommend a friend, and it’s even better when you get rewarded for it. You can do both with Hays. If you know someone with the right skills, tell us about them.
When we find them a new job, you’ll be rewarded with a Restaurant voucher for two at Bock Bistro in downtown Budapest!