Patient safety specialist fixed-term
We have a great opportunity for you if you studied or worked before in the pharmaceutical industry. In this position you would support one of the world’s most prestigious pharma companies. You would be part of a multicultural team, working remotely to help create a new drug that helps humankind live freely. Please note that this is a one year long project and we can only go on with applicants who has valid work permit to work in Hungary.
- Input to high-quality and timely responses to safety queries
- Ensure completion of basic training in case handling. Undergo additional training as required, such as writing a full narrative.
- Ensure compliance with global and local procedural documents and local implementation of client specific policies, processes and procedures
- Enter initial and follow-up information for individual adverse event case reports of higher business value onto the global Patient Safety database, using data interpretation, coding and writing skills in accordance with the current Data Entry Process Instructions and associated Standard Operation Procedures, to ensure consistency of case entry and high data quality standards
- Perform Quality Review
- Relevant work experience or studies
- Fluent English knowledge
- Ability to prioritize schedule and organize
- Attention to detail
- A unique opportunity in the Hungarian market
- Exciting new project
- Good compensation package
- Multicultural team, flexible working hours