Your new company
We are looking for Drug Safety Subject Matter Expert colleagues for our multinational partner developing software for the pharmaceutical industry.
Your new role
- provide expert knowledge-based input to Sales, Marketing and Global Delivery teams
- ensure that Global Delivery is aware of industry needs and trends and equipped with relevant knowledge to develop products to keep up with these;
- follow the development of software tools and provide input for further improvements
- keep in touch with partners, understand their needs and match those with the Company’s solutions
- be present in industry events, discussions, prepare presentations, training etc.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years’ experience in Pharmacovigilance (directly at a pharma company is an asset)
- experience working with large administrative or medical records databases
- very strong English skills (daily work language)
- advanced degree in Life Sciences
- availability to travel up to 50% of the time
- experience and/or training in epidemiology, biostatistics is a great advantage
- experience working with health authorities is an asset
- eager to learn, aspiring, motivated and independent personality, passionate about their profession
What can you expect from our partner
- multinational working environment
- competitive salary and impressive benefit package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.