Our international manufacturing and R&D partner is building its competence centre in Hugary, Budapest. We are looking for someone to take the PLM Deployment Engineer role at a new team.
The position is in an international team, the new colleague will work with people from all over the world. The main focus will be on deploying the Windchill PLM tool, and also throughout this the development of the company's products lifecycle.
- Track project schedules and budget;
- Identify improvement opportunities for newly developed and existing IT
- Conduct deployment projects;
- Provide support as necessary following project go-lives to facilitate the realization of value from the deployment;
- Train end-users to ensure that the value of the PLM solution is realized as quickly as possible;
- Ensure engineering standards and processes are followed, and ensure quality and reliability in all deployed solutions;
- Provide personally and through team excellence, responsive and customer-centric support (Level 3) to customers during the post-go-live stabilization period;
- Drive the advancement of innovation and technology through your manager.
You are our ideal candidate if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline from an accredited college or university;
- Have some hands-on PTC Windchill PLM experience including enterprise
wide deployments, business integrations and sustaining efforts or other PLM systems;
- Required: Proven experience with PTC Windchill PDM Link, MPM, PartsLink, Change Manager or other main PLM systems (Teamcenter, Enovia);
- Preferred: Knowledge of SolidWorks, Creo, Autodesk AutoCAD or Inventor;
- Are familiar with Microsoft Office, especially with PowerBI;
- Have General Database knowledge (SQL) and strong IT skills.
- Are naturally establishing and maintaining effective work relationships with partners, inside and outside the organization;
- Have strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly identify and resolve issues through root cause analysis;
- Have strong project management skills and know extremely well how to prioritize your work;
- Have strong interpersonal and leadership skills, motivating yourself and others to achieve the best outcomes together;
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and are able to engage with people and connect them to one goal.
Our partner offers:
- Excellent working conditions
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies in your field;
- The possibility to work in a diverse, multinational environment and get in touch with different cultures all over the world;
- A competitive base salary and interesting benefit package;
- Extensive training and development opportunities to provide you with specific knowledge;
- A role with lots of travel-opportunities.