A part-time Procurement associate position is open at our prestigious, worldwide-known multinational partner. The company provides a professional working environment for fresh graduates with minimum 1 year internship experience as well.
As a Procurement associate you will do:
- Status report and presentation preparation based on the team’s input
- Excel files consolidation to support the global procurement team
- Database maintenance
- Cooperation with Suppliers to investigate and provide solution on material shortages globally if needed
- Provide ad-hoc support for the category team
You are the ideal candidate for this Procurement associate position if you have:
- Bsc or Msc qualification in technical or economic fields
- Fluent English knowledge,
- Advanced Excel knowledge (data consolidation, cleaning, enrichment and analysis)
- 1 or 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Precise, result driven quality work
- Open, flexible, dynamic personality,
- SAP knowledge (it is an advantage).
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary package,
- Opportunity to learn and develop yourself
- Valuable experience in a global role
- Flexible working hours in home office (20 hours/ week)
If you fancy this position, do not hesitate to apply! Simply upload your English CV! Please keep in mind that only selected candidates are contacted.