Are you ready to take the next step in your career with gained experience in Procurement Lead role? Are you a real expert in Purchasing regarding Facilities Management? Here you can find a great opportunity where you could be a part of a global team through various, exciting projects.
Our partner, who provides service for the most popular brands from beauty to pharma industries, is looking for
an experienced&talented colleague for Procurement Category Lead position specialized for Facilities Management. If you would like to be a part of a newly established, global SSC located in Budapest, company can provide an opportunity to take part in process improvement and design to achieve both personal and professional development.
Your new role
- Increasing the quality of all facilities management inputs and optimizing processes
- Designing improvements, methodology for incorporating, technical issues
- Focusing on innovation and automation with the aim of increasing value
- Leading negotiation with suppliers, identifying best practices
- Defining and Coordinating customer-oriented solutions in the field of repair and maintenance
- Defining spare parts and tools
- Managing data analysis for optimization
- Executing the sourcing strategy including the buying of goods, industry analysis, strategy designing and implementation
- Maintaining constructive relationships with suppliers
- Working closely with relevant departments to ensure compliance with key strategies
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in Procurement
- Extensive experience in change and category management
- Experience in the Paints&Coatings category is preferable
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.