Procurement Operation Specialist
Have you just graduated?
Do you have a degree in Supply Chain?
Do you have few experiences in the procurement?
Do you not have a job?
If the answer is ’yes’ this position is waiting for you:
We are looking for a Procurement Operation Specialist for our partner who provides energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
- Execute and process the end-to-end process ( P2P) from Purchase requisition management to vendor payment within the approved suppliers given by IP sourcing team and maintaining purchasing KPI's for lead time, document retention and order management.
- SAP- SRM key user tasks (follow up the approval chain, modify POs to provide 3 way match, correct cost assignment, G/L discrepancies or delete POs, PO lines;set escalation responsible and approval limits; set controlling approver, profit center responsibles; check roles; create new users)
- Purchasing Requests Management (PRs): Check proper allocation of PR data. check financial data ( Value/ QTY ) and follow final PR release.
- IP related vendor creations through our own Vendor request tool and support team, vendor maintenances
- Overseeing the smooth process regarding vendor creations
- Find solution for the case of blocked vendors
- Manage finance and office related PO’s – goods/services receipt in SAP
- Support the local IP manager with vendor and contract related tasks
- English is mandatory
- University/College degree
- Experience in procurement (0-3 years) is a real plus
- fast learning
- SAP handling experience is an adventage
What can we offer?
- we are looking for a fixed- term collegue
- home office possibility
- international working environment
- competitive salary
- cafeteria package
- workplace in Budapest in the city centre
- professional growth possibility
Location : Budapest
Employment type : full time