Our client is an independent outdoor lighting solution provider worldwide. They believe that lighting can empower people, impact lives, support communities, and transform spaces, cities and the planet.
They are experts at using light to its fullest potential, to bring meaningful moments to people in public spaces.
Procurement Specialist (manufacturing)
The primary function of this role is to ensure best value purchasing in terms of quality, price and lead time reporting to the purchasing/procurement manager. Furthermore, the role is responsible to ensure stock levels are kept to the minimum required to achieve on-time delivery whilst minimizing stock obsolescence.
Your key responsibilities:
- In charge of releasing and tracking purchasing order, file all the purchasing documents, maintain and update all purchasing data.
- Participation in the procurement/sourcing of strategic and non-strategic materials: supplier selection, commercial negotiation, terms and conditions management. Call for tender and quotes, evaluate vendors' capability, quality, reliability and price competitiveness, award contracts within specified spending limits, and develop new qualified sources of supply, calculate purchasing cost, provide cost reduction plan and realize it.
- Supplier performance, capacity management and supplier relation management.
- Checks the purchasing invoices on accuracy and handles payment.
- Deal with the supplier if any quality issue.
- Organizing transportation from suppliers.
- Understanding and validating sales forecast, creating demand estimation based on analyses of historical consumption of components.
- Supply chain preparation of new products and management of component changes.
- Continuous improvement of processes. Standardization and simplification of existing procedures.
Your professional profile includes:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience (mechanics or electromechanics advantage).
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Languages: English, Hungarian.
- The following skills: negotiation, communication, problem solving, ability to work accurately and within strict timeline, take accountability, result orientated, creativity, flexibility, adaptability, planning.
- Working knowledge of MS office, Axapta knowledge desirable.
What we offer:
- You will have daily challenges in our international environment. Great team spirit.
- Opportunity to learn and develop.
- Competitive compensation & benefit package, laptop and cell phone.
- Pilisszentiván and home office