Our client is looking for a Product Owner to join their tooling team.
- Taking ownership of the company tools together with the Tooling development team by making sure every team is aligned on the vision and functionality of any improvement and product
- constructing roadmaps and triaging new backlog items
- optimizing processes on how information about new enhancements are shared across teams
- suggesting and elaborating initiatives for the team aligned with the company OKRs
- in this team also has the primary role when introducing new platforms, automatically recognize this new project type and configure the base workflows
- you have at least 1-2 years of PO experience
- at least 2-3 years of experience being part of agile teams and familiar with agile methodologies.
- you have an advanced understanding of the tools and processes of software development, optionally in regard to mobile apps (APIs, Git, CI/CD, platform-specific tools etc.)
- you’re able to quickly grasp and construct concepts and have systemic thinking
- you’re charismatic and knowledgeable enough to influence and negotiate with teams even though those individuals have more experience in what they do than you in their field
- native or fluent English speaking and writing skills
- great compensation package
- fresh and dynamic start-up environment
- stock option
- been part of a rapidly growing company/team