Be a part of our partner's new, ambitious strategy for Retail and Mobility. An overall digital programme, which provides a seamless, cross-channel costumer journey.
Product Owner ( Mobile/Application background)
Standard product owner responsibilities
- Develop, own, and execute the product roadmap
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Own, prioritize, and maintain the product backlog - in alignment with parallel teams, in terms of content & priorities (importance, ranking, distribution) and prioritize the needs for incremental deliveries to ensure timely delivery
- Act as the budget owner of product developments and/or align with vendors to effectively balance resource needs and budget effects
- Drive delivery and coordinate and evaluate relevant vendors throughout the product development
Additional responsibilities specific to this role
- Take part in defining the vision for the future of the mobile product portfolio as part of the general business requirements of the digital roadmap.
- Work with other Product Owners to align effective digital transformation from legacy to new generation ecosystems in a manner that provides continuity to the customer
- Act as liaison between countries, teams, stakeholders and management providing clarity on strategy and deliverables in all directions, as well as securing necessary buy-ins and approvals to achieve a seamless experience and increased impact for customers.
- Facilitate high quality „customer first” solutions and lay down best practices for MOL through complex, cross-channel customer journey definitions.
- Support efforts to achieve co-ordinated marketing and communication activities (tools, language, visuals, etc.) across all digital channels.
- 3-+ year experience with customer-facing digital products or services – mobile apps is a plus
- Successful examples of digital service launches and/or management.
- Use of tracking and design tools such as JIRA, Spira, Figma, etc.)
- Understanding the fundamentals of API based architectures
- Knowledge of analytics platforms (GA, Firebase, Adobe, etc.)
- Product ownership (or management) knowledge in digital domain
Nice to have requirements:
- Knowledge with regards to mobile apps or content management systems is a plus
- Technical understanding of backend-heavy mobile applications and care solutions in this space (i.e. loyalty, self-care, etc.) a
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment, managing multiple tasks in parallel
- Ability to lead multi-cultural product and development teams across borders.
- Service design, UX/UI or marketing experience
- Applied use of design thinking or customer oriented deliveries