Our partner is a global leader in smart energy technology. They invite you to join their adventure and to take a part in accelerating production in Zala site.
You will have unique challenges and a direct effect on factory production plan and control in a very dynamic and challenging production environment.
- Planning the factory production according to the customer requirements, as well as overseeing its progress as planned.
- Raw material availability.
- Production daily / weekly plan according to limitations and constraints
- Plan vs. actual
- Maintain work orders
- 3 years’ experience at a manufacturing site – mandatory
- Bachelor's degree, engineering degree preferred
- Knowledge in inventory management, forecasting and production scheduling methods
- Experienced with production plan implementation.
- The ability to deal with immediate changing priorities
- The ability to work independently as part of a team and direct the team according to the production plan
- Competitive compensation package
- Available extra bonus
- Dynamic and environmentally friendly company
- Unique technological solutions