We are looking for a Productivity buyer for our client, a globally leading company engaged in developing innovative drive components for electromobility.
- Define and implement technical/re-sourcing/logistics/Production System materials productivities and reservoir in line with budget requirements, in collaboration with the segment organization
- Support of the commodity organization (Segment Leaders) to reach the site negotiation objectives
- Drive material productivity actions and bring suppliers in, in line with budget timing
- Monitor Supplier Relationship
- Implement Worldwide materials standards in the site(s)
- Implement mitigation action plan at site level
- Ensure coverage of logistics protocols for all bought out parts
- Support Logistics and Supplier Quality teams as first level of escalation
- Ensure proper transfer to Serial Production including Productivity Actions yet to implement (PTBV)
- Coordinate with project team to ensure smooth pre and post SOP activities
- Engineering or Business degree, preferably in electronics or purchasing / Supply Chain
- 2-3 years of experience in a production company (automotive preferable)
- Experience B2B purchasing & negotiations
- English fluency and communication skills are absolute must, German in a plus
- Advanced MS Excel is a must, ERP systems (mainly SAP) is preferable
- Knowledge of quality systems and tools (PDCA, FMEA, SPC) will be an asset
- Good communication skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Teamwork spirit
- Result orientation
- Shape the future of an innovative company working in a sustainable and challenging future market.
- Be part of global network, where you can contribute your knowledge independently.
- We offer a modern workplace, flexible working hours and generous vacation entitlement and, last but not least, fair rewards for your work.