At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004. Our diverse and multinational workforce of ~2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment and we are aiming to provide an exciting, long term career to all our employees. We develop together, we grow together. Proudly awarded as Responsible employer of the year and received an award for Diverse workplace and award for Ergonomic program.
Programs Support Coordinator
WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY IN OUR TEAM
We are looking for and experienced professional for Global Business Enablement, our division responsible for providing financial and analytical support for E&PS activities working towards a better future for everyone at ExxonMobil. The Programs Support Coordinator will assist with providing oversight for our global commercial and environmental programs to facilitate coordination and ensure compliance with corporate and legal requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Coordinates with Commercial and Environmental teams for annual Planning & Budgeting / Financial & Operating compilation and supports with annual BAR stewardship processes and data collection
- Provides oversight for USA Environmental Reimbursement process, fixed asset tracking and verification and accumulates the annual Certified Financial Assurance for the Environmental portfolio (CFA)
- Ensures compliance with Corporate and E&PS-specific Business Controls and OIMS requirements and supports teams with accurate data maintenance and optimization activities
- Oversees lease activities between third party vendor and NOSS organizations and helps NOSS maintenance portfolio verifying monthly utility invoices and NOSS lease contracts
- Assists Portfolio Managers with Safe and Secure activities
- Supports commercial organization on real estate auctions and regions as future programs are developed
- Interacts with other ExxonMobil organizations while identifying and implementing best practices to ensure ongoing continuous improvement and optimizations is achieved
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant College / University degree
- Experience with contract administration planning and business analysis
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with attention to details
- Sound decision making, business judgment and problem solving skills
- High Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, adapts to time pressures, and changing priorities
- Creates ownership and commitment to initiatives, resulting in impact across the global organization
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful working relationships with emphasis on collaboration
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life. ExxonMobil Hungary offers a variety of benefits to support and protect your health and financial wellbeing.
Currently ExxonMobil offers from Day 1:
- Premium+: Annual bonus to recognize active service with ExxonMobil on top of your competitive pay
- Flex Your Day opportunity - providing flexibility around where and when you work
- Private Health insurance and Employee assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
- Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including ergo breaks, ergonomics support, office yoga, massage and much more!
Currently ExxonMobil offers those with continued employment:
- Voluntary Pension Fund (after 3 months of employment)
- Cafeteria (after 3 months of employment)
- Service Awards (at key service anniversary milestones)
Please note benefits may be changed from time to time without notice, subject to applicable law.
Stay connected with us
Learn more at our website
Follow us on LinkedIN and Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe our channel at YouTube