At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004. Our diverse and multinational workforce of ~2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment and we are aiming to provide an exciting, long term career to all our employees. We develop together, we grow together. Proudly awarded as Responsible employer of the year and received an award for Diverse workplace and award for Ergonomic program.
Property Solutions Business Enablement Analyst
WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY IN OUR TEAM
We are looking for and experienced professional for Global Business Enablement, our division responsible for providing financial and analytical support for E&PS activities at ExxonMobil. The Business Enablement Analyst will support with controlling activities to facilitate coordination and ensure financial compliance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Coordinates with Facilities and Project Managers for annual Planning & Budgeting / Financial & Operating compilation
- Ensures financial compliance with contractual terms and Purchase-to-Pay process execution
- Provides analytical support to Service Provider (SP) to include work order stewardship, cost tracking, allocation to Business Unit and stewardship / forecasting
- Knowledgeable and able to work with reporting and stewardship systems and analytics tools
- Safeguards Service Provider (SP) support and reviews SP submissions for compliance with contract
- Conducts ad-hoc analysis of financial/stewardship data in response to requests from internal or external sources
- Interacts with other ExxonMobil organizations while monitoring process status, document issues/questions and promoting consistency and standardization
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant College / University degree
- Experience with contract administration and budget planning, preparation and stewardship activities
- Strong analytical, coordination/planning and reporting skills
- Sound decision making and business judgment and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, adapt to time pressures, and changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful working relationships with emphasis on collaboration and communication
- Self-motivated thriving for constant improvement, adapt to time pressures, and changing priorities
- Strong computing skills e.g. MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook); SAP working experience is an advantage
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life. ExxonMobil Hungary offers a variety of benefits to support and protect your health and financial wellbeing.
Currently ExxonMobil offers from Day 1:
- Premium+: Annual bonus to recognize active service with ExxonMobil on top of your competitive pay
- Flex Your Day opportunity - providing flexibility around where and when you work
- Private Health insurance and Employee assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
- Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including ergo breaks, ergonomics support, office yoga, massage and much more!
Currently ExxonMobil offers those with continued employment:
- Voluntary Pension Fund (after 3 months of employment)
- Cafeteria (after 3 months of employment)
- Service Awards (at key service anniversary milestones)
Please note benefits may be changed from time to time without notice, subject to applicable law.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US
Learn more at our website
Follow us on LinkedIN and Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe our channel at YouTube