- Possesses all the expertise necessary to overview the production of a service unit – together with knowledge regarding the underlying technologies.
- Plans and supervises the operating of the given type of service (a product of the Company) while maintaining respective service levels, deadlines and budgetary limitations.
- Is familiar with the operation and capacity of service delivery units, and so contributes with his expertise to the forecasting of the viability of individual servicing contracts.
- Coordinates the service delivery activities of various organizational units and checks upon their work progress.
- Monitors the potential risks of the projects and strives to reduce these.
- Handles emerging problems and conflicts professionally and with great autonomy.In cooperation with the SC OPM works on developing and improving processes, and on setting related priorities.
- Responsible for the operation of the customer’s MS Azure tenant
- Monitoring of the application onboarding pipeline and supervising the onboarding projects
- Coordinating X-PU collaboration of specific TSI unitsActs as SPOC to the SDM, SCOPMs and the customer’s Technology Tribe lead
- Standardization and modularization of the managed cloud service based on MS Azure
- Responsible for compliance with SLA’s and Quality KPI’s
Position Special Tasks:
- Proactively monitors service delivery processes in order to prevent incidents and makes proposals for their optimization.
- Provides colleagues with professional guidance and coaching regarding solution development, contract delivery, and the increasing of customer satisfaction.
- Typically works on projects covering the needs of the same single large client – often as a member an international team).
- Might be the leader of a smaller professional team.Participates in projects, development of new service agreements with new clients or the deployment of the service portfolio of existing clients and transition support efforts – mainly as a technical expert.
- Ensures that changes are implemented and incidents or problems are handled within the undertaken deadlines and at the contracted service level.
- Carries responsibility for the quality, reliability and integrity of data reported on the activities of the service line.
If you have…
- Advanced English and/or German language skills
- IT Process Management knowledge (ITIL)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong solution focusIndependent way of working
- Relevant operational knowledge and experience
- Project Management experience
- Customer Management experience
- Advanced presentation skills
- Team Player
- Self confident
- Takes ownership (responsible?)
- Customer Centric view