Our partner has a strong position in the local pharmaceutical market and focuses on areas of significant unmet medical need and places where the company has the expertise to make a difference.
- ● Ensures the collection, reporting, and handling of safety information associated with the products is performed according to global and local regulatory requirements within the assigned PV hub coverage areas.
- ● Proactively manages workload to ensure regulatory timelines are met.
- ● Records management coordinator for the PV unit.
- ● Performs accurate data capture of adverse event reports associated with company products onto the safety database in accordance with internal processes and local and international regulatory requirements.
- ● Performs post surveillance activities such as literature review and media monitoring.
- ● Performs reconciliation activities associated with Pharmacovigilance Agreements and various other sources such as product complaints, medical information inquiries, and MAPs.
- ● Performs and documents contact tests for drug safety to test the mechanisms of reporting to the Local Safety Unit.
- ● Supports the team in ensuring high standards are maintained and opportunities for departmental improvements are identified and implemented.
- - Health Care Professional Degree (e.g. Pharmacist, Registered Nurse, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner) or Life Science Degree (e.g. BSc Biology, BSc Neuroscience, etc.)
- - Previous operational experience in Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance (preferred)
- - Strong knowledge of medical terminology
- - Good command of English both written and verbal
- - Knowledge of global Pharmacovigilance regulatory requirements
- - Ability to evaluate, analyze and interpret data and draw conclusions independently
- - Strong organization skills, detail-oriented, ability to adapt to change
- - Effective team player, demonstrating initiative and accountability
- - Good interpersonal skills are required to build strong, sustainable and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as well as effective collaboration with functional groups and management
- - Ability to work under pressure and convey a sense of urgency
- - Ability to work across cultures, including in a virtual environment
- - Insight into the healthcare market of Hungary
- - Solid experience, long-term job opportunity
- - Professional training opportunities abroad
- - Opportunity for continuous professional development, great carrier opportunities
- - Practice in the methodology of one of the most recent individualized therapy
- - Agile work, flexible working hours
- - Home Office
- - Competitive salary and benefit package