Our client is an English-Irish owned fintech company. They are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester colleague on a project to test a new version of an existing application. The new colleague will be able to own and drive the Testing process for their cutting-edge technology products.
QA Automation Tester (remote)
- Testing of functionality, which is delivered through a combination of applications and services.
- You will own the test pack and associated documents, and be expected to continually refine and improve it to make it as efficient as possible.
- Contributing to all aspects of the QA process for new and existing functionality, through a mix of automated and manual testing.
- Support the development team in identifying and documenting issues, as well as to identify test requirements.
- Execute test cases and provide clear results and metrics to the Project Manager/Lead Architect. Raise bug reports where necessary.
- Manage the Test and Staging environments and associated Test Data.
- Work to accurately evaluate risk and provide estimates for tasks.
- A relevant Third level degree in IT or equivalent Testing Qualification (ISEB, ISTQB) is a must!
- Proven professional experience as a Tester/QA Analyst or equivalent experience in a Technical Support Environment.
- Experience with Automated Test Tools (Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, REST Assured, etc.)
- A Team player with excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal), particularly the ability to get your ideas across effectively.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Technically proficient, familiar with the major development platforms and languages (C#, Java etc.) and RESTful web services.
- Proficient with web services test tools such as Postman, SoapUI, etc
- Experience working within the whole software development lifecycle.
- Willingness to learn and be challenged in a fast-paced environment.
- Full remote work
- Working on interesting projects