Aegon Global Technology Services (GTS) provides technology infrastructure support as well as business consulting services to the Aegon USA, European enterprise and business partners. The information technology services encompasses regional services, enterprise-wide application services, architecture, product assessment, customer service, internet and messaging, server management, telecommunications, security, data service and more.
As a QA engineer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Execute the implementation of approved master test plan, this includes all types of tests with associated activities within the testing process
- Build and execute logical and physical test scenarios based on functional and / or technical design specifications, compliant with AEGON standards in terms of data sets
- Test scripts preparation and documentation
- Maintain test planning of your team
- Use of test automation tooling
- Analyze test defects and challenge developers to improve development.
- Collect and analyze data related to the testing process with the aim of initiating improvement measures
- Test environment execution / set-up to ensure that test environments (including DB and test data) are available.
- Documentation of all test results.
- Gather requirements and maintain them in Azure DevOps.
- Work with business on analysis of requirements
- Provide support for regulatory and compliance issues/requests
- Work within documented change management process
- Provide project support and oversight as needed
- Preparation of test evaluation and test reports
- Supporting other teams with Automation and testing expertise
We are looking for you, if you meet the following expectations:
- Experience with applied methodologies and processes within the field of Test Execution
- Experience with automated testing, including building test reporting related to a traceability matrix and working on an improved test coverage
- Experience working on projects including requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation
- Should be able to define pragmatic but thorough test processes which are fit-for-purpose
- Work with Azure DevOps or other Agile type tools
- Experience with Agile methods and (implementing) test automation in Selenium C#
- Experience with Microsoft RPA or any other RPA tool
- Experience in testing Financial Reporting & Financial Risk projects (such as SII, IFRS or OneSumX)
- Experience working with vendor applications (Moodys) or SaaS solutions
- Experience on global project scale
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a comparable role
- ISTQB certified.
- Fluency in English
- Genuine interest in improving test capabilities and maturing the processes
- Able to align with different nationalities and cultural aspects
- Team player
- Pragmatic - keeping things simple.
- Good planning, prioritizing and goal setting skills
- Good communication, client relationship management skills
- Problem-solving skills and ability to identify and mitigate risks early on
What GTS could offer you:
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Yoga classes
- Life Fitness discount
- Training & Development opportunities
- Highly people-centric environment
- Modern office environment