We are looking for a Process Engineer for our international client.
- Process Design: will be responsible for the design of all back-end processes for production
- Process Capability: is in charge of process development
- Process Support: will be responsible for the ongoing production support, measurement charts creation and the implementation of the new layouts
- Documentation and Training
- ECN Activity: will be responsible for participating during the Change Control Meetings
- New Product Introduction: to ensure, that during the introduction of new products all processes operate as designed.
- Quality: to establish the Quality plans on a product by product basis
- Teamwork: to act as a pro-active team member, taking a lead role in root cause analysis and daily problem solving.
- Process Tooling: to specify and order adequate tooling required for the labeling, hand soldering, press-fit, manual assembly
- Customer Focus: providing Customer Satisfaction, to both Internal and External Customers
- Degree in Electronics, Mechanics or Electrical Engineering
- 3 years of relevant work experience in process engineering, preferable in electric manufacturing
- Thorough experience in the fields of production design, manual assembly press-fit processes
- Familiar with Time Analysis and Cost Analysis methods
- Familiar with, process control tools and methods (SPC, FMEA, SMED, Poka Yoke, etc…)
- Experience with AutoCAD
- ENGLISH knowledge
- Comepetitive compensation package
- Long-term opportunity
- Challenging tasks