IATF – Automotive – Auditing - QMS
Your new company
Our international partner is an acknowledged TIER 1 automotive supplier around the world, has about 700 employees in Hungary and now would like to strengthen the quality team with an experienced professional in system field.
Your daily tasks in the new position:
- Provide support to all departments in implementing and managing QMS;
- Lead preparation for audits;
- Plan and execute internal and external process – and system audits;
- Ensure the compliance to quality standard and customer specific requirements
- Implement, maintain and continuously improve the quality systems (ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3, CCC, Compliance Assessment)
- Provide training for co-departments
What do you need to succeed?
- 3 years of experience in quality system management (automotive industry);
- Good understanding of IATF, ISO/TS 16949 requirements;
- Practical experience in conducting internal audits;
- Good English language skills; German is an advantage;
- Strong ability to give attention to details, as well as tested organizational skills.
What can we offer?
- Development: we promote internal hiring
- Projects realization in international teams
- Working environment that values diversity, friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to participate in community support activities (CSR)
- Additional benefits: fringe benefits, premium based on performance, attendance premium