Italian-speaking RTR Accountant position is open at our prestigious multinational partner, who has a continuously growing Shared Service Center in Budapest downtown.
The RTR Accountant will be responsible for manage and perform US GAAP general accounting processes on behalf of local Businesses.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform activities required for month-end closing
- Perform monthly and quarterly account reconciliation
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with the local operation and controllership team
- Support the statutory team
- Support to be provided to External and Internal auditors
The ideal RTR Accountant speaks English and Italian fluently, and has at least half year experience in the field of finance & accountancy, preferably in GL accounting.
Good analytical and problem solving skills, strong knowledge of Excel are also essential.
What can the company offer?
- Multicultural and very diverse environment with people from over 30 countries
- Language courses, professional trainings, personal development
- Friendly working environment (Best Office Award 2015), including gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus
- Great career-development opportunities
- Opportunities to leverage your accounting and finance skills
- Opportunity for process improvement/simplification/standardization
- Flexible working hours/home office
If this opportunity raised your attention, or you are interested in a similar position, please apply with your CV.