Your new company
- We are looking for a Regional Key Account Manager to join our multinational partner.
- The main purpose of the position is to increase sales activity in the assigned markets (6-8 countries, with main focus on Romania, Bulgaria).
- The ideal candidate is comfortable with travelling in the region and working from home office.
Your new role
- As Regional Key Account Manager you will plan and carry out commercial activities and general sales strategy.
- You will build and strengthen new and existing commercial relationships with distributors and wholesalers in order to achieve the annual goals within your assigned area and maintain relationship with B2B customers through regular field visits.
- The position also requires handling client-complaints, following up market trends and competitors, pricing, defining and implementing the annual sales budget and increasing sales volume and turnover.
- Participation in sales events and trade shows, delivering product training to business partners, planning and executing promotional, marketing activities with the marketing department will also be part of your responsibilities.
What you'll need to succeed
- You are an ideal candidate if you have bachelor’s degree,
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar regional sales position working with distributors,
- speak Romanian and English fluently besides Hungarian and have full driving license.
- It is also crucial to have excellent communication,
- problem-solving and interpersonal skills and proactive work approach in order to be successful in this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your English CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.