Your new company
We are looking for an experienced Regulatory Associate for our FMCG partner company, to handle registration of household products.
Your new role
- Create and implement regulatory strategy, together with local and regional teams (e.g. marketing);
- Ensure registration and regulatory compliance of locally marketed products: amend dossier as necessary for country specific requirements, submit and follow up submission of registration applications, keep in touch with authorities during the process;
- Conduct and coordinate the resolution of regulatory issues regarding products;
- Provide support and consultancy to customers regarding regulatory issues;
- Monitor local regulatory issues and trends that could impact the marketability of company products, ensure that the company is aware and prepares to implement necessary changes to ensure compliance
- Develop and maintain a local regulatory database
What you need to succeed
- University degree in Life Sciences (e.g. Chemistry, Chemical Engineer, Bioengineer, Biology, Microbiology, Pharmacy etc.).
- Broad knowledge of regulatory and household products registration and notification systems (biocids, disinfectants, detergents etc.)
- Minimum 2-3 year experience working within Regulatory Affairs.
- Strong English skills (part of an international team)
- Communicative, independent personality
What can you expect from our partner
- international background, challenging environment with a strong team
- Responsibility, ability to work independently
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Currently remote; in non-Covid times, Budapest-based w possibility for home office occasionally
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.