Our client is a multinational bank who is looking for a Relationship Associate to join them.
- The Relationship Associate (RA) handles the day-to-day administration and co-ordination of a portfolio of clients, actively participating in identifying and supporting the delivery of banking solutions;
- Support Bankers on marketing efforts to grow and protect revenue on a specified portfolio of clients;
- Support Bankers with credit limit excess investigations and obtain excess approvals;
- Monitor expiring credit agreements and prepare the necessary documents for renewal;
- Prepare client materials for business meetings (support preparing presentation, printing, binding);
- Coordinate all aspects of executive level appointments, meetings and conference calls (external/internal), events;
- Coordinate the team’s travel arrangements; prepare, reconcile and track expense reports through expense settlement system.
- College degree;
- Fluency in English;
- Accuracy, attention to details, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Economic/financial educational background OR working experience;
Magyarország,Budapest,Budapest XIII. kerület
This is 12 months fixed-term contract with the possibility of extension.