Reporting and analysing specialist
Reporting and Analysing specialist position is open at our prestigious, worldwide-known multinational partner. The company provides long term career opportunity with a competitive salary in a professional working environment.
As a Reporting and Analysing specialist your tasks will be to:
- Prepare, develop and automate central Marketing report’s standardised formats,
- Develop automated central standardised report set used by all EU country’s Sales and Marketing team, also implement country specialities,
- Support knowledge transfer and takeover of Sales & Marketing reporting tasks from several EU countries and central teams,
- Automate and harmonise the transferred reporting tasks, using advanced MS SQL and VBA,
- Develop and maintain auto refreshing SAP BW, BO,
- Onsite and follow-up reporting support for major tech events.
What you will need to fill the position:
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar field
- Advanced English language knowledge
- High level of business understanding
- Strong Excel/ VBA skills
- Medium level knowledge with MS SQL, TSQL
- Experience with managing end users
- Analytical attitude
- Ability to see in system
If you fancy this position, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.