Are you looking for an exciting position in a dynamic and culturally diverse environment?
Do you speak English and Romanian fluently?
Then this position may be the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Researcher, your tasks may be:
- Working for international clients on executive search projects
- Independent project work throughout the whole search process
- Systematic analysis of relevant industries, target companies and candidates via various platforms
- Development of search strategies, definition of position specifications, preparation of status reports.
- Shaping the team’s activities
- Involvement in business development
- Developing a specialised insights into, the talent trends and characteristics and dynamics of the SEE industry and its leaders
The ideal candidate:
- Has a passion for the global markets, including understanding of industries, players and different business models
- Possesses up-to-date knowledge about the economies and markets
- Has either lived and worked internationally, or has experience in a multicultural environment
- Has 3-5+ years of professional experience in a business-focused function, ideally in management consulting, market/industry research, project management, etc.
- Has advanced MS Office (Power Point, Word, Excel) skills.
- Has a university degree
- Is able to use English and Romanian as primary working language
- Speaks Hungarian fluently
- Has excellent communication and influencing abilities
- A central location
- A warm, open and structured working environment characterised by a high level of professionalism
- Multicultural surroundings
- Opportunity for a personalised development program
- Competitive salary
- Attractive compensation package