Your new company
We are looking for a responsible person for our multinational pharmaceutical partner in Budapest.
Your new role
- Ensure compliance of the marketing affiliate with the applicable Company procedures and with EU Good Distribution Practices, for medicinal products for human use, and corresponding applicable regulations to medical devices, food supplements and cosmetic products, that are marketed in Hungary
- Escalate any critical Quality issue in accordance with Company Quality Escalation procedure
- Quality supervision and monitorization of the third party logistic partners, subcontracted services
- Ensure product returns are managed according to the local procedure and in compliance with EU GDP requirements
- Ensure compliance of the local product recall procedure and the respective Health Authority requirements
- Ensure compliance to Falsified Medicines Directive from wholesale distribution perspective
- Keep knowledge and aware of national and European Quality applicable regulation and keep trained on Company Quality policies and procedures and ensure implementation and compliance at local level
What you need to succeed
- Pharmacist degree
- Minimum 1 year Quality assurance experience in Warehouse
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- Solid knowledge of GMP and GDP and local Quality applicable regulations
- Independent decision-making ability
- Working knowledge of MS Office
What can you expect from our partner
- Environment conducive to professional growth and advancement
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits (Cafeteria, annual bonus, company car, etc.)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.