Your new company
Revenue Accountant position is opened at our multinational partner in the manufacturing industry who are growing their operation in Budapest downtown. If you would like to be the member of a new team and build up the processes form the scratch, this will position is for you!
Your new role
- The Revenue Accountant is responsible for all revenue accounting activities to ensure revenue is recognized in the appropriate periods. Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close activities including preparation of journal entries, GL reconciliations and internal reporting
- Prepare distributor commission expense/revenue calculations, review/comprehend key terms of associated contracts
- Review Royalty and Distributor contracts and translate key financial legal terms into best practices. Prepare expense/revenue calculations, payment calculations and monthly accruals entries in line with corporate and contract guidelines.
- Participate in Contract Review and document Revenue Recognition performance obligations to be in compliance with US GAAP
- Support Revenue Supervisor/Manager with audit requests and in process improvement activities
What you'll need to succeed
You are the ideal candidate, if you have:
- At least 3 years of general accounting / revenue accounting experience at multinational / SSC environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP accounting guidance (or any international accounting standard experience)
- SAP is an advantage
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.