We are seeking for a Revenue Accounting Supervisor with Hungarian and English skills to join our partner's global Revenue Accounting team based in Budapest.
Revenue Accounting Supervisor
As a Revenue Accounting Supervisor, you will be a key part of the global Revenue Accounting team located in Budapest overseeing a small team of revenue accountants. This role primarily will manage the revenue accounting team that oversee all revenue accounting activities and analysis to ensure proper revenue recognition for all periods are in compliance with US GAAP.
- Manage the end to end royalty and distributor agreement process with third parties, including assessing the appropriate accounting and ensure payments are made timely for all agreements.
- Participating in contract review for sales agreements
- Performing accounting review in royalty and distributor agreements, documenting key terms of the agreements, correspond with business partners and vendors.
- Review expense/revenue calculations prepared by team members
- Manage Month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close activities including review of journal entries, GL reconciliations, flux analysis, quarterly schedules, internal reporting, etc.
- Review all revenue sales cut-off and deferred revenue activities
- Oversee end to end royalty process to include management of licensed materials, contract term review and coordinate to provide input to legal in draft negotiations, timely processing of accruals and royalty payments, acccurate reporting, ensuring compliance with internal processes, etc.
- Initiate and/or participate in new or existing project improvements.
- At least 5 years of general accounting experience. Understanding of accounting for Revenue Recognition concepts
- Supervisor role for 3-5 years required.
- Contract review and royalty accounting experience required.
- Strong Excel skills a must have.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills for interacting with other individual team contributors, business partners, and management.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP accounting guidance and internal controls required.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced work environment.
- Competitive base remuneration determined by actual experience and skills.
- Fringe benefits complementary to the base remuneration.
- Working together with a friendly and dynamic team of professionals.
- Contributing to the expansion of the Group as a member of a newly established unit.
- Great working conditions catalyzing professional development.