Our automation team is looking for enthusiastic colleagues with passion to participate in global development projects.
The team is continuously creating easy-to-use, fast and reliable software automation solutions to its internal customers over the company.
Automation team is born to deliver state-of-the-art applications to business operations by its growing and well trained staff.
Our colleagues analyze, develop, test and rollout use cases with an end-to-end approach while provide cost saving and efficiency increase for the requestor.
Increasing order queue enables us hiring more and more developers, coordinators and analysts.
- Collaborating with rollout manager, requestors and developers
- Monitoring and analyzing use cases utilization
- Participating in report planning and/or development tasks
- Searching possible target users for existing use cases
- Performing project specific subtasks with independent responsibility
- Creating project reports, presentations and decision-making materials
- Providing coordination and organizer activities under the control of rollout manager
- Participating in rollout planning
- Creating and managing project administration, preparing project documentation, monitoring project resource usage, indicating deviations from plans
- Organizing and preparing project meetings, managing project documents
- Conveying technical topics and issues between the requestor and the developers
If you have…
- University degree (IT is advantage)
- Understanding the core HPE infrastructure
- Experience in Agile methodologies and business processes
- Experience in change and/or configuration management, reporting and data analysis (e.g. Splunk, PowerBI)
- Experience in DB planning/development and middleware development
- Experience in any programming language is advantage
- Fluent English
- Customer and End user focus
- Reliable communication and presentation skills both in English and in Hungarian
- Sales personality is an advantage