As our growing client would like to increase the number of their RPA team members, we provide a new opportunity as an IT Business Analyst for Robotic Process Automation field.
RPA Business Analyst
- Capture the level of detail required for Blue Prism Developers to understand and convert into the design of a scalable and robust automated solution.
- Acting as a central point of knowledge / bridge and control for business processes, communicating with the developers, subject matter experts (SMEs) and the business process owners to answer any queries that arise during the development and testing of an automated solution.
- Consider accompanying factors such as recoverability, scalability, resilience and case management to ensure solution designs meet all requirements.
- Working and communicating with various parts of the business to define detailed and exact requirements required for solution design.
- Considering additional factors such as license utilisation, local data preservation and security policies when designing Blue Prism automation solutions.
- Presenting and explaining solution design decisions and justifications in design walkthrough sessions with senior stakeholders, developers and IT representatives.
- maintaining the development integrity of the Blue Prism solution and constituent processes and objects.
- Supporting the development team during development, testing and rollout phases.
- 2-3 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Background in supporting SW development, customer/process/requirement care
- Quickly understanding the processes, ability to draw a flowchart immediately after needs, defining bottlenecks, issues, mandatory informations
- Knowledge of how to maintain process documentation, automate processes, make review sessions about solution design
- Keeping balance of the business that they will understand limits and capabilities of IT opportunities
- Ability of creating a SW or platform instead of changing or maintaining
- Fluent English is a must!
- Soft skills: flexibility, openness, analytical skills, eagerness to learn, ability to prioritize.
- Any programming OOP (VB, C#, JavaScrip) skills + Blue Prism knowledge
- Home office opportunity after probation period (1 day/week)
- Multinational projects
- Opportunity to work with a variety of systems (BluePrism, Trello, BI tools, Tableau, machine learning, chatbots building, AI, AWS)
- Areas you can cover: purchasing, finance, HR data manipulation, personal data, GDPR, temporary user management, ServiceNow, Web Service, ERP systems (SAP, Windchill, Dayforce)