We are looking for a highly qualified new employee to Sales Forecasting and Production Planning Specialist position for our well-known automotive industrial client.
Sales Forecasting and Production Planning Specialist
- Fully responsible of the sales forecasting and production planning processes for her/his own model lines and markets
- Participate and play active role in monthly senior management reviews.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of the sales requirements to support the Production planning process
- Support the monthly European production programme development process with developing monthly volume allocations for responsible model lines considering market requirements, capacities, European profitability, business development and share objectives.
- 3-4 years in sales planning/reporting/sales support area
- Numeracy and Systemic Thinking
- Excellent communication skills, ability to step up in meetings with senior managers
- Able to work under - deadline driven - pressure
- Prior experience in an analytical / data driven environment is desirable.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- VBA, Data management experience is an advantage
- Fluent English knowledge