Our multinational partner, Greif BSC Europe, is currently recruiting. Their more than 140 years of operation in the packaging industry made them one of the leading companies in the field and now you have the opportunity to take their legacy forward!
From their Budapest office, which is located in the 5th district at Szabadság Square, they are supporting the EMEA region with complex financial solutions.
Sales Order Processing Specialist (part-time)
- Process customers’ purchase orders and follow them up 30 hours a week:
- Enter sales order to the system, approve and acknowledge to the customer;
- Maintain sales orders, modify them as needed;
- Keep contact with the Business Unit’s Sales and Logistic Department;
- Duble checking sales orders to ensure customers receive orders without errors;
- Monthly and ad-hoc pricing-related activities.
- Other ad-hoc sales-related tasks;
- Active usage of the company’s ERP system.
Expertise and experience:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience, fresh graduates are welcome;
- Experience in a multinational environment is preferred;
- Experience in assistance, administration, or order management is an advantage;
- Fluent communication in English is required,
- Effective at dealing with people at all levels;
- Solid user level proficiency in MS Office;
- Logical thinker with an eye for details;
- Ability to deal with monotony;
- Ability to work precisely and to keep deadlines;
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Multinational, dynamic environment;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Stable company background;
- Long-term career opportunity;
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours;
- Complex, end-to-end processes;