Be a part of our partner's new, ambitious strategy for Retail and Mobility. An overall digital programme, which provides a seamless, cross-channel costumer journey.
Salesforce Administrator & Developer
- Executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, improvement and development of our Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud platform,
- Serving as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com and Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment with 100+ users,
- Handling all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks,
- Completing regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades,
- Managing Salesforce.com and Marketing Cloud data feeds and other integrations,
- Coordinating the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests on CRM and Marketing Cloud,
- Working with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities,
- Assisting in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com and Marketing Cloud skill set across the organization,
- Acting as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams,
- Working independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements,
- Developing new custom objects, Lightning Platform Apps, dashboards, reports, flows, processes in Salesforce.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator, developer or consultant,
- Experience with CI/CD technologies related to Salesforce development,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working in an agile environment across multiple projects Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity,
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and Marketing Cloud,
- Strong data management abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards,
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills,
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills,
- Proactive mindset, positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership and team mentality,
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems,
- Fluency in English and one of the Central Eastern European languages.
Our partner is an independent and international oil and gas company, headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. It is active in over 30 countries with a dynamic international workforce of 26,000 people and a track record of more than 100 years in the industry.